Drawing August (1)

I only heard about #drawingaugust in July on Twitter, asked a bit and decided to join. I thought it would be positive to have a concrete reason to perform one drawing or sketch per day and, improving my skills doing so (while enjoying looking at the creations of other artists), although August is always one of the busiest months at work. But now, it is already half time!
Because of the lack of time, I decided from the beginning that I only would draw items that are to find in my house with black ink: bucket and mop, hot sauce, liquid soap, chair and poncho...

Here are my postings from August day 1 to day 15. A collage with all of them and my three favourites: dog toys, knives and hoover. Enjoy!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again